Thursday 10 January 2013

First lesson back!! 10/01/13

First lesson back!! We started the class off with a group exercise where we each wrote in character how our christmas was. This is mine in the role of mother:

Its christmas morning, I am awoken by Kojo and Tambas screams of excitement. Kojo runs into my room and pokes his head out of the covers laying in between his father and I he laughs and plays, his father shoos Kojo out of the bed, as he leaves he takes my hand and pulls me out of bed, he leads me to the main room where 2 presents lay. Tamba looks at me with excitement in his eyes he picks up the present and gives me a smile as if to say PLEASE CAN I OPEN IT MOTHER! I give a gentle nod as he rips the paper making it fly all over the room 'A NEW BALL' he says he runs over and kisses me on the cheek, Kojo gives a jealous glance

No comments:

Post a Comment